8-Week Learn to Skate (March Session)
Time & Location
About Learn to Skate
We are now moving into our next phase being back on the ice during Covid-19. Our Sessions are now 8-weeks in duration. We are also offering classes to Snow Plow Sam and Basic 1 level skaters who can learn with limited physical assistance. Due to Covid-19, we are limited as to how many skaters, coaches & volunteers we can have on the ice. Pricing for sessions during Covid-19 restrictions will reflect accordingly to cover our operation costs. Pricing for future sessions is subject to change.
This session has been modified for the safety of all participants, family members and coaching staff. We are offering the Snowplow 3/4 & Basic 1 through pre-freeskate classes for this session due to our no contact teaching style. Skaters at these beginner levels should be able to accomplish the basic skating skills required to learn cognatively through either visual or verbal learning techniques. If your skater is below the basic 2 level and is interested in participating in this session of classes, please contact our director at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding eligibility for classes during this modified time period in response to Covid-19.
We will be offering a specialty class for all skaters above the pre-free skate level. This class will be targeting chorographic movements and style as well as group jumping and spinning. More information about our specialty class is coming soon!
The following list of procedures will also apply to each participant registering in this session:
- All skaters and coaches will be required to wear a mask at all times.
- Each skater will be allowed one parent/chaperone to accompany them to class. Parent/chaperones may view class from the bleachers only.
- All participants must sign a waiver and have their temperature checked at the door prior to getting skates on.
- The discount option only applies to those who have filled out an application for the 2020-2021 season to be a learn to skate or full club member. All memberships through GEFSC, Learn to skate USA and USFSA expire on July 1st of every year.
If you have any questions, please contact our Learn to Skate Director at email@example.com.
- Seasonal Registration Fee$16$160$0
- Snow Plow Sam$130$1300$0
- Basic 1$130$1300$0
- Basic 2$130$1300$0
- Basic 3$130$1300$0
- Basic 4$130$1300$0
- Basic 5$130$1300$0
- Basic 6$130$1300$0
- Specialty Class-IJS$130$1300$0